30/06/2009

the animal adventurers of S.P.A.C.E.

Just finished watching Truckers on YouTube. What? Oh, you don't remember it, surprise, surprise. Here's episode one:


I'm going through all the "Anthropomorphic Super Heroes" list on Wikipedia. I think I deserve this as I have a ridiculously clean and tidy room and I can also class it as research for the upcoming film I'm working on - Righteous Indignation (Bucky O'Hare 2.0). It's only a working title.

On the subject of anthropomorphic super heroes, does anyone remember T-Rex? (not the band, obviously) Anyone? Five brothers who were all short little Tyrannosauruses? Their central seating area become a vortex thing when they put their armor on? No?
Of course you don't remember it, because no one does; why didn't you all play at paying attention when you were children? What was so important that you forgot the TV that you watched.

R B Grange

No comments: