08/01/2008

Sorting

For readers of my blog you may have noticed that I have not place a new post here for some time now. I can't really explain why this is because I do not yet know what my blog is for. At the moment it is the place I go to when I feel ready to put something into practice, when I've had a little think, or when I've found something out that I think people may find interesting.

But is that really good enough? Could I not be using that platform for something more, something higher?

I noticed that at the top of my blog is says something about 'a simple look into the art world', but according to my pervious writings there is not 'an' art world, in fact 'world' clouds or presumes too much to be a useful word.

2008 should be a year of conscious action and clarity starting with me sorting out this site.

R B Grange

No comments: